Tokyo Excess: Okashi (Sweets) Land, Character Street and Ramen Street at First Avenue, Tokyo Station

posted by  Yubi | 7 years, 10 months ago

First Avenue Tokyo Station is connected directly to the Yaesu exits of Tokyo Station in the basement, first and second floor. It is a specialized three story mall with 100 shops. There is Okashi Land (sweets shops) as a section of Kitchen Land, Character Street (for anime character shops) and Ramen Street (ramen shops/restaurants) all attached to Tokyo Station! There are also Gift Plazas and Gourmet Plazas (for traditional food). I wish all train stations were like this. This place could be a nice place to hit if you have no time to get to Akihabara, or if you just want to visit it like me as it sounds pretty interesting. Hmmm. If you are heading out to the airport or transferring this would be a nice easy stop with access to the train if you made sure you had enough time - don't cut it too close!

read the original article

0 | #11562 by  banzaitokyo | 8 years, 8 months ago

I'd never heard about a vending machine for dishes, let alone Japanese dishes. The ramen street looks like a dream!!

comment