Sailor Moon exhibition in Roppongi!

posted by  banzaitokyo | 7 years, 10 months ago

This will definitely be a fest for fans – from April 16th until June 19th you will be able to visit the Sailor Moon exhibition at Roppongi Hills in Tokyo.

The exhibition will be held at the Tokyo City View Observation Deck’s Sky Gallery close to the famous Roppongi Hills Shopping complex.

Nearly after 25 years this anime and manga series still has a devoted fan base. A third season of the newly animates Sailor Moon Crystal Series will be airing this spring and Sailor Moon goods can be found all over Tokyo. This anime was part of my childhood, too and I’m very excited about the upcoming exhibition.

Some special features will be numerous pieces of original artwork by creator Naoko Takeuchi, as well as newly created pieces just for the exhibition at Roppongi.

Besides that you can visit the Moon Castle at the entrance of the gallery and fans will be delighted to see the Azabu-Juban neighborhood from the observation deck, which is the place, where all Sailor Moon stories took place.

Of course – there will be Sailor Moon-themed food at the museum restaurant “The Sun & The Moon”. Sweets and snacks will be prepared for hungry fans to make their overall Sailor-Moon experience more enjoyable.

As a bonus gift there will be advance tickets sold before the exhibition starts. More information are said to be released at the end of February.

We will update this blog as soon as we know more about the special tickets.

Even if you are not a big Sailor Moon fan like me, you can surely enjoy the exhibition at the breathtaking sky gallery. Roppongi is an exciting area and offers a lot of entertainment, shopping opportunities and fancy restaurants.

If you plan to visit, probably you should spend all day!

For all the fans – don’t miss this opportunity to see old artwork, which will make you feel nostalgic and don’t miss the new wonderful art pieces by Naoko Takeuchi.

“I am Sailor Moon, champion of justice! On behalf of the moon, I will right wrongs and triumph over evil, and that means you!”

**Information:

**Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Exhibition

Location: Roppongi Hills Tokyo City View Observation Deck Sky Gallery

Tokyo-to, Minato-ku, Roppongi 6-10-1, Roppongi Hills 52nd floor

52nd Floor, Mori Tower, Roppongi Hills 6-10-1 Ropppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo

(????????6-10-1 ??????????52?)

Open 10 a.m.-10 p.m. (entry until 9:30pm)

2016 – April 16-July 19

Website

The post Sailor Moon exhibition in Roppongi! appeared first on OFJAPAN BLOG.

read the original article