How to preorder Nintendo Switch in Japan?

posted by  Sergey | 7 years, 2 months ago in Gadgets

Nintendo Switch looks interesting and I am tempted to buy this console. So My question is when will it be possible to preorder Switch, for how much and when it will start shipping?
And of course how easy is it to preorder?

0 | #12624 by  Sergey | 7 years, 2 months ago
It looks like the preorders are already open in Japan and the official release is scheduled for March 3. This sounds perfect. My wife is going to be in Japan in April I think I will ask her to bring me the console.
0 | #12631 by  Yubi | 7 years, 2 months ago
In Japan, we can already pre-order it using shopping sites like Rakuten, or the e-shops of the major electronic stores. I know one person who has already pre-ordered one. Unfortunately, there is no place for us to actually try it :(. Here, the price is going to be around 30,000 yen. Seems to be cheaper than the projected price in the US or Europe (though we don't know where the exchange rates will be going by the release date). I still haven't played enough with the Nintendo Wii that I bought some time back. I have had to shelve it because of the kids messing top with the Wiimote receiver, but am looking forward to use it a bit more before getting a new console.
0 | #12666 by  erik | 7 years, 2 months ago
i've one question Can the Swich survive if it only gets JP 3rd party support? Im curious if JP games are popular enough in the west to sell a console??