Kit Kat Sushi?! Tokyo's Fancy Ginza District Is Home to a World's First otakumode.com

posted by  banzaitokyo | 7 years, 3 months ago

Japan is famous for its variety of intriguing Kit Kat flavors, and the opening of a new Kit Kat Chocolatory store is the perfect opportunity to introduce a weird and wonderful new Kit Kat treat! Kit Kat Chocolatory is a Kit Kat specialty shop under the complete supervision of Takagi Yasumasa, the owner and chef of Le Patissier Takagi. Nestlé Japan are opening the first Kit Kat Chocolatory stand-alone store in Ginza on Thursday, Feb. 2 at 1:30 pm, and three varieties of the world's first Kit Kat sushi will be available as a limited edition gift to celebrate this momentous occasion!

0 | #12690 by  Yubi | 7 years, 3 months ago
This is a good one to make a plastic model of and sell! not sure if it tastes very good. The only bad thing is that it does not have a wrapper> Hobbyists who collect Kitkat labels would have liked one.
comment
0 | #12695 by  RamenRyan | 7 years, 3 months ago
This is awesome! I have tried almost all flavors they have to offer over there and green tea is still my favorite. I love this though, really. What a cool idea. Looks like beautiful art. I am going to have to see this store in person in the future.
comment