Japanese artist shows difference between erotic manga for men vs. women in simple side-by-side soranews24.com

posted by  AkihabaraBot | 4 years, 4 months ago

We’ve seen before how advertisements can skew differently based on if they’re targeting men or women, so it comes as no surprise that there’s another field where the contrast between sexes is stark as well: erotic manga.
And as Japanese erotic artist @humitan recently pointed out, the scenes can vary wildly depending on if they’re drawn for men or women:▼ “The difference between erotic manga for women vs. erotic manga for men.”(Click to enlarge.)
For reference, the one on the left is intended for women, and the one on the right is intended for men.
'” “I do find it interesting how, in both manga for men and women, it’s the man who is the dominant one.” “I read both erotic manga for men and women, and for the women’s manga I always read the whole thing since the situations themselves are exciting.
▼ Lastly, this one decided to just say screw it to the guys and have the two women fall for each other instead.