Is One Piece's end in sight? Editor reveals final arc is mapped out, speculates on timetable

posted by  banzaitokyo | 7 years, 10 months ago

18 years after it first appeared in comic form, creator Eiichiro Oda's One Piece is more popular than ever. But while fans might be happy to see the Straw Hat Pirates keep sailing forever, the manga's current editor says that not only has Oda mapped out how the story will end, but also that he thinks he knows about ...

read the original article

0 | #10911 by  banzaitokyo | 8 years, 9 months ago

If you are just starting you have nothing to worry about - there are so many episodes that you will have enough to watch for years. And besides, even though we now know that there will be an end we don't know when it will happen. As for myself, it is still on my list of things to watch, but I haven't started watching it yet.

comment
0 | #10912 by  banzaitokyo | 8 years, 9 months ago

This has been on my 'to-watch' list for ages now... at least like BanzaiTokyo said, I'll have a lot of episodes to see. This is what should have happened to the Simpsons a long time ago...

comment
0 | #10913 by  banzaitokyo | 8 years, 9 months ago

I just started watching this anime so I look forward to watching it for the years to come :)

comment
0 | #10914 by  banzaitokyo | 8 years, 8 months ago

Man, you should! it's really funny and sometimes quite sad... OMG, I'm addicted!

comment