All the bizarre, wonderful of the 2017 Tokyo Auto Salon autoweek.com

posted by  banzaitokyo | 7 years, 2 months ago in Auto & Transportation

With a history spanning back almost four decades, the annual Tokyo Auto Salon (TAS) aftermarket and tuning show has become a must-see for any enthusiast. The show is as unique as the market it attempts to promote,: varied, eccentric at times surprising and confusing, but always with an underlying purpose of fun.

0 | #12704 by  banzaitokyo | 7 years, 2 months ago
I am not huge fan of cars. For me a car is just a means to get from point A to point B, but some of those babies are really beautiful!
comment
0 | #12705 by  RamenRyan | 7 years, 2 months ago
These look really cool! I am no car fanatic but these almost look like toys. I honestly would not mind driving one around. Even that miniature van looks nice. Looks like the perfect vehicle to use if you are a daily beach goer!
comment
0 | #12735 by  BarbaraEbara | 7 years, 2 months ago
That is what I was thinking! Soon as I saw the blue van I was like, I had that as a kid! I had a lot of toy cars growing up thanks to having 3 brothers and being the youngest.
comment
0 | #12717 by  Yubi | 7 years, 2 months ago
TAS is in fact much better and more interesting than Tokyo Motor Show. Sure, the latter has new models of ordinary cars and many models standing by them (good for photography practice). But TAS has more interesting exhibits.
comment