Akihabara.Tokyo and Google search results for M's Pop Life

posted by  banzaitokyo | 6 years, 11 months ago

I just wanted to share that I am frustrated and amused at the same time by the fact that it seems that we have visitors from google who are only looking for information about Akihabara M's Pop Life Sex Shop.

We are trying to post articles about many aspects of contemporary Japanese life, but it seems that on the internet people are only looking for sex :) Oh, wait, the last spot in the list of keywords that people used to find us is Arduino! Yatta!

1 m's akihabara 25
2 m's pop life akihabara 8
3 ms pop life 6
4 akihabara m's 6
5 pop life akihabara 5
6 pop life sex department store 4
7 m's akihabara website 4
8 ms akihabara 4
9 m's: pop life sex department store 4
10 arduino japan 3

0 | #13026 by  Yubi | 6 years, 11 months ago
I am happy that my post on Arduino has been useful! Should add one on Raspberry Pi as well, I want more people to get on this hobby :o)
comment
0 | #13027 by  banzaitokyo | 6 years, 11 months ago
Raspberry is interesting. I personally have a few at home (this website is actually hosted on two raspberry pi's :)) And I haven't tried Arduino yet. I am curious to try my hand at making a more hardware based projects but I know nothing about Arduino and I am somewhat intimidated by it because it is not a regular computer like Raspberry.
comment
0 | #13042 by  BarbaraEbara | 6 years, 11 months ago
This isn't surprising! Gotta love the internet! I swear you could make a meme based on this. I can't say I have ever been to that sex shop but now I am curious. haha!
comment